You’re commissioning an artist who will need complete freedom for your creation. It comes from professional experience, knowledge, sense of design, expression of emotion, technique as well as vision.
若想委托藝術家們為你創作都必須給予完全自由度， 讓藝術家為您發揮應有的專業，這包括行業經驗、知識、設計、 情感表達、身體藝術美學、色彩學、技術等，以及預知成品在身 體上效果的能力。
We are only able to set your ideas and references as a guiding direction. This is not a design project which can be changed, but a one time custom made artwork for your tattoo only.
請明白這是一項給您專用的創作畫作，並不是能夠隨 意更改的設計方案。您的概念將作為整個創作的主導方向，但並 不能左右作品的細節及繪畫方式，因為藝術家才是您的畫師。
Any third party opinions and or requests will not be considered. This collaboration is between you and your artist only. This must be a composition that is designed with and created solely for you.
紋身是個人的身體藝術，只能代表紋身本人，因此我們 不會接納任何第三方的意見或要求，為免影響我們的專業工作 ，整個創作過程由咨詢到刺身都只招待紋身本人。
If your commission is accepted, there will be a minimum charge of a one day session (5 hrs) to secure your place in the queue. This first deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable throughout. There will be a charge for any additional works or changes.
- Prepayment will be charged for reserving each appointment.
- Both parties must agree on their commitments and abide by the contract once the appointment and payment are made. You will be compensated for lost of time if your artist was late or temporarily absent.
- On the day of your appointment, prepayment will be fully deducted if the appointment is cancelled without our confirmation of the change in time.
- Tattoo fees will be charged starting at the time of your appointment.
- Both parties are responsible for the cost of being late. Any remaining prepayment will not be refunded or transferred.
- Prepayment only guarantees the time period prepaid. Unpaid time is considered free time. Neither party is liable for changes made to free time.
- If you miss your scheduled session, did not reschedule two weeks prior to the date or rescheduled without our written confirmation, then your prepayment will be voided.
- If you are suffering from any illness, skin or medical condition that the artist(s) deem prohibitive to proceeding and have not informed your artist(s) prior to your session then your prepayment will be voided for time lost and the session(s) cancelled.
- JP Tattoo Art accepts no liability for any loss or inconvenience due to any schedule changes. If you arrive to the session under the influence of alcohol or narcotics the artist(s) cannot proceed, your session and prepayment will be cancelled.
- We do not guarantee that your reserved appointment can be cancelled or changed if it’s less than a one week notice.
– Due to the large demand of our services we raise the prices every season. Your project will only remain open for the length of time displayed on your invoice.
- If your session(s) are not completed before the deadline and no extension has been granted by us, the studio, an additional deposit and prepayment calculated by the latest per-session hour rate will be required to re-schedule your session(s).
- Your deposit reserves the artist at the time of payment and ensures that the process is finished according to schedule, valid for one year.
- Overdue payment will be subject to the current fees and a new deposit is required.
- The deposit will be refunded upon completion of the tattoo, and will be subject to confirmation by your artist.
- Deposit is not transferable and can’t be used as tattoo fee.
- Refers to the cost of commissioning an exclusive tattoo service from the artist, but does not include the copyright or ownership of the artwork.
- Custom made artwork is created according to the body part and requirements. It will be considered as a new commission if the body part or contents need to be changed.
- There will be extra fee for changing details within the signed contents.
- Artwork will be shown in person by appointment only. No artwork will be sent out unless full payment has been received.
- Design fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All tattoos come with a six-month, one time touch-up service. The time period for this guarantee is calculated from the date of the last or final application.
- This complimentary touch-up service will need to be approved by your artist in person. Additionally all reservations for any potential touch-up services will be reserved through the front desk only. If the touch-up session is missed, without one week prior notice as well as confirmation of change from the studio; the touch-up guarantee will be voided.
- You release all rights to any photographs taken of you and the tattoo / body art and give consent in advance to their reproduction in print or electronic form.
By signing you hereby irrevocably grant and convey to JP TATTOO ART studio all rights, titles and interests in and to record your name, image, voice, statements and/or writings including any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by JP TATTOO ART in connection with body art / tattoos. You further irrevocably grant to JP TATTOO ART, its advertisers, customers, agents, successors and assigns, unrestricted rights to use the above mentioned sound, still, or moving images in any medium, including posting on the Internet and World Wide Web, for educational, promotional, advertising, or other purposes without limitation. You agree that all intellectual property rights to the sound, still, or moving images belong to JP TATTOO ART. You voluntarily waive the right to inspect or approve such images and waive your right to any royalties, proceeds or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
All points of interest concerning your tattoo as well as the tattooing process have been clearly stated and understood. JP TATTOO ART will prepare your artwork according to the agreed schedule but will typically not be in touch prior to these set dates. JP TATTOO ART accepts no responsibility for any situation or harm due to customer negligence. By receiving this receipt as well as paying the deposit you are agreeing to be bound and subject to all terms and conditions set herein.
In consideration of receiving custom tattoo service from JP TATTOO ART (together with its employees, apprentices and agents, the “Tattoo Studio”), I agree to the following:
That I have been fully informed of the inherent risks, associated with getting a tattoo. I fully understand that these risks, known and unknown, can lead to injury, including but not limited to infection, scarring, difficulties in detecting melanoma and allergic reactions to tattoo pigment, latex gloves, and/or soap. Having been informed of the potential risks associated with getting a tattoo, I still wish to proceed with the tattoo application and I freely accept and expressly assume any and all risks that may arise from tattooing.
TO WAIVE AND RELEASE to the fullest extent permitted by law each of the Artists and the Tattoo Studio from all liability whatsoever, for any and all claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, executors or assigns may have for personal injury or otherwise, including any direct and/or consequential damages, which result or arise from the application of my tattoo, whether caused by the negligence or fault of either the Artist or the Tattoo Studio, or otherwise.
I understand and will fully comply with the instructions regarding the care of my tattoo as prescribed by the artist and the tattoo studio. I acknowledge that it is possible that the tattoo can become infected, particularly if I do not follow the instructions given to me. If any touch-up work to the tattoo is needed due to my own negligence, I agree that the work will be done at my own expense.
I am not and will not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs either now or at the scheduled tattoo application session, and I am voluntarily submitting to undergo the tattoo by the Artist without duress or coercion. I understand that it is my duty to inform the Tattoo Studio of any medical condition or illness which could in any way prohibit the receiving or affect the outcome of my tattoo.
I do not have diabetes, epilepsy, hemophilia, a heart condition, nor do I take blood thinning medication. I do not have any other medical or skin conditions that may interfere with the application or healing of the tattoo. I am not the recipient of an organ or bone marrow transplant. I am not pregnant or nursing. I do not have a mental impairment that may affect my judgment in getting the tattoo. I understand that no tattoo can be perfectly symmetrical due to muscle and bone structures. I take full responsibility for any potential adverse reactions including known or unknown allergies to inks and pigments.
Neither the Artist nor the Tattoo Studio is responsible for the meaning or spelling of the symbol or text that I have provided to them or chosen.
Variations in color and design may exist between the tattoo art I have selected and the actual tattoo when it is applied to my body. I also understand that over time, the colors and the clarity of my tattoo will fade due to unprotected exposure to the sun and the naturally occurring dispersion of pigment under the skin.
A tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and can only be removed by laser or surgical means, which can be disfiguring and/ or costly and which in all likelihood will not result in the restoration of my skin to its exact appearance before being tattooed.
I release all rights to any photographs taken of me and the tattoo(s) and give consent in advance to their reproduction in print or electronic form. I waive all claims to any future copyright, ownership or remuneration from said photographs.
I acknowledge that I have been given adequate opportunity to read and understand this document, that it was not presented to me at the last minute, and I understand that I am signing a legal contract waiving certain rights to recover against the Artist and the Tattoo Studio.
If any provision, section, subsection, clause or phrase of this release is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that portion shall be severed from this contract. The remainder of this contract will then be construed as though the unenforceable portion had never been contained in this document.
I hereby declare that I am of legal age (18 years or older), have provided valid proof of age and am competent to sign this Agreement in complete understanding and concurrence with this agreement.